The Hannesnhof is located in Oberried, a quiet district of Längenfeld in the Ötztal. The ski bus and hiking bus stop is within 2 minutes of walking distance.
How to get to the Hannesnhof
- Via the Inntal freeway A12 – exit Ötztal, then to Längenfeld (approx. 23 km/14 miles)
- From the west through the Arlberg tunnel – exit Ötztal, then to Längenfeld
- From the north via Fernpass – Nassereith – Imst – exit Ötztal, then to Längenfeld
- From the north-east via Kiefersfelden – Kufstein – Innsbruck – exit Ötztal, then to Längenfeld
- From the south over the Timmelsjoch, the Reschen- or Brennerpass to Ötztal, then to Längenfeld
- In Längenfeld take the turnoff to Winklen, Oberried, Unterried.
Take the train to Ötztal train station. From there take the bus to Längenfeld-Au and exit at Winklen, Oberried, Unterried.
Innsbruck Airport: 68 km/42 miles
Munich Airport: 216 km/134 miles
Salzburg Airport: 245 km/152 miles